Eleanor Rigby

It seems only days ago that I was raving about the new(ish) William Gibson book. Well, now I'm here to point you in the direction of Douglas Coupland's 'Eleanor Rigby.' Seeing it in Borders I felt a compulsive urge to buy it and get reading. Coupland is one of the most inventive and enjoyable writers alive and I look forward to his books with huge anticitpation - especially when they use my favourite Beatles song as a title.

Also, I'd like to point you in the direction of a new blog by friend and expert guitarist Andy Cross. It's just started but now is the time to get over there and leave perplexing comments for him. Another Mac fan and a man with a busy and facinating life, Andy's blog promises to be a lot of fun.

Current listening: 'Everybody loves my baby' - Louis Armstrong.

Comments

Popular Posts