Christmas Cheese and the numb faced man

I've just come back from having some facial surgery. Nothing extreme but it was my first ever operation. My mouth is still numb and the stitches are buzzing.
As it turns out the aneathetic was quite powerful and, not only can I not teach tonight but I'm not supposed to go anywhere or do anything tomorrow.
I have to keep my head up, not eat solid food and not fiddle with the bandages. The solid food thing is the toughest since I haven't eaten much today.

Last night the band rehearsed some Christmas songs for the gig. Pure cheese but I'm sure they'll sound wonderful on the night. At least the ones Emma sings will. Because of my throat being so sore I had to mime mine.

That's enough self pity for one night. I'm going to have another smoothie through a straw.

Comments

Popular Posts