Post gig

A great night. The pub was heaving with good natured and lively people and we got the landlord up to make a speech (he's moving to Spain) and sing along with a song. The evening was a combination of playing bass, singing and dodging passing punters and dancers. I don't think I've ever seen people dancing with such verve in floor space equivalent to that of a phone booth.
I took the camera along last night, but there was no room to move, let alone take pictures. I'm not sure my camera skills could capture the mood of the night anyway.

No more gigs for a few weeks. Lots to talk about though. I believe my Chapman Stick bass goes into production soon, so there will be a countdown for that. Now, back to work.

Judas Iscariot from the album “The Dark Keys” by Branford Marsalis

Comments

Popular Posts