Comments

I've just had three comments on the last post. These have arrived suspiciously quickly after my posting and contain suspiciously similar wording. I know not many of you leave comments but for those of you who do I'm apologising now for switching on the word verification option. This means that you have to type in a given word before your comment can be excepted. To me this means that spam comments won't get through and anyone who wants to advertise their product here (who do they think is reading?!) will have to do it the hard way.

Comments

Don Q. said…
It's a sad world, but I had to do the same thing a couple of weeks ago.
Sid Smith said…
I didn't want to go in for word verification either but after spending half an hour deleting the spam comments the other week, I figured I hated doing that more - so on went the word verification. I don't think most people mind typing a few extra letters when posting especially when it's reducing spam levels. All for a good cause etc.

Popular Posts