Home studio adventures


Studio? part two
Originally uploaded by Roostar.
This was the main part of my home studio set up that I've been playing with over the last week. By Saturday morning I had an album's worth of music which I'm still pleased with. It's going to need mixing properly and maybe a bass line added on one tune. How did I forget to add bass?! The further adventure is that I've been using Leafcutter John's Forrester software to produce a remix of the whole (potential) album into one 17 minute track. I have a horrible feeling that this is the best part of the whole project. Hopefully I'll have figured out how to put music on to My Space soon, failing that I'll have a website up in a month or two as a launch pad for all my strange musical ramblings.

Comments

fjl said…
Hast thou departed I shouldn't blame thee atall. :-)

Have a good holiday if that's where it's at. Love to Jo.

Popular Posts