Tough

It's been a tough week. J and I had to make some sudden and serious decisions, the Christmas tree fought long and hard as I attempted to remove it from the house and two very different gigs have come and gone. The gigs were the easiest part of the week and J noticed how much better I looked afterwards. There is something about playing live music that is about receiving energy from somewhere. Music saved me on the way home from the dayjob too. With important things on my mind and no wish to drive home in silence I picked out Robert Fripp's 'Love Cannot Bear' soundscape album and felt it carried me back. Only rarely does music reveal the power to do this and I'm thankful these particular pieces existed.

Need to sleep now but more proper blogging, with fab pictures will be coming your way soon.

Comments

Popular Posts