New, old tunes

I've added some new, old tunes to my Myspace page. This is purely to give you some tidbits to listen to from the back catalogue while I try to get the current album mixed. Nothing old sounds like anything current and nothing current sounds like what I want to do next. A marketing nightmare.

In other musical news; Eclipse now have a Myspace page as well. Blimey. Eclipse are the band formed by Russ Kilmister (the first person you see when you watch Monty Python's Meaning of Life) and Martin Bilney. I'm playing bass and singing on some of the tracks.

And in other news; I've been remodeling (i.e. destroying) parts of the kitchen and doing more baby preparation work in the house. Before and after photographs will be available as soon as there's an 'after'.

Comments

Popular Posts