... and you think you've had a strange day

Here we are, still waiting for the baby to arrive. I finished my evening class last night. The last time I teach the Wednesday night class this academic year. It may sound odd (since Wednesdays usually involve working from 9 till 9 and not getting home till 10) but I will miss this class. Plenty of interesting individuals, all with stories to tell and new adventures ahead of them. That is the good part of teaching, I told them last night. Getting to be in a room with people such as themselves. One of the ladies then responded, "Creep." I felt my job had been done. Today they all took the second of two exam papers and I sat here wondering how they all got on.

But, like the title says, if you think you've had an strange day, check this out.

Comments

Popular Posts