How to grow a band. Part I

Good news. Richard Guitarist and his wife, Sarah, are the proud parents of Elodie. Born this morning to great hurrahs. I celebrated by sending sarcastic text messages, writing a poem and then going for buns and coffee at the local cake shop (all the students were in exams).

Hopefully we'll soon see a return of Bridge Street with Richard Guitarist back from night feeds and the eventual return of Richard Drummer (off tour managing Marillion and doing their ironing). Another Soul Beaver gig is in the wind and my long awaited new instrument should not be far away either.

The album, Coffee-Housing, is close to being released. It should be an all digital release - partly because I lack the resources to make a good album cover.

My baby could arrive any minute.

Comments

Popular Posts