I can't quit you, baby (but I'm going to put you down for a while)


Freya and dad
Originally uploaded by Roostar
Almost home. We've been staying in a flat at the hospital which resembles a hotel room but which you enter through an unmarked door in an otherwise ordinary corridor.

This is a transition moment for us as we get to spend a day with Freya, on our own - but with an emergency button on hand, just in case.

Other life goes on, of course, and both a Soul Beaver and Bridge Street gig loom. I'm spying on iTunes as Coffee-Housing is due to appear there soon.

Comments

Art Durkee said…
Wow. Dady and baby have the same hairdo, and look about equally tired.

:)

Sorry. It was cruel of me to say it, I know. But what a great photo!
Will said…
Zzzzzzzzzzz. Uh-huh. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Popular Posts