Beaver in the sun

On Saturday I had a blast.

In the morning I drove to a popular meat locker/rehearsal room and spent four happy hours playing good music with most of Soul Beaver. Even though I've played these songs a million times I still enjoy the physical (and spiritual) buzz from playing music - whatever it is. This time I had the pleasure of meeting our new keyboard person, Joe. He's into jazz and electronica - which makes him as likely a member of a soul band as me or, indeed, Richard Guitarist. This was also a chance to catch up with my fellow Beaver band mates who have, over the years, become as much like family as friends. RG and I spent a while contemplating an exciting new venture and the sad loss of Joe Zawinul.

When I got home there was further fun to be had. But I'll write about that tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts