Last post (of the year)?

So then.

A trip into Wantage today delivered J, baby and I to Sainsbury's supermarket. We went to the cafe and asked for some hot water to heat the baby's milk up with. They couldn't give us any because of 'health and safety' although they were happy to let me have a cup of coffee at the same temperature as the water I wanted. They were happy to heat the milk up in a special baby milk warmer, in a room I wasn't allowed to go in, after taking the top off the milk bottle despite me asking them not to, twice.

But look, this might be the last post of the year, so I don't want to moan about a supermarket.

It has been the best year of my life. I've become a dad, my family are well, my band is still together and I have wonderful friends. I'm hoping to create some new and possibly even good music in 2008 and, best of all, I get to share all of this with J.

OK. Usual cynicism will resume in the new year. Peace and love, people.

Comments

Popular Posts