What's that?

Freya and I found ourselved watching '2001 - A Space Odessy' today. We had turned the telly on about an hour from the end of the film.

Freya: What's that?
Me: That's a big spaceship.
Freya: What's that?
Me: That's a pod... a small spaceship.
Freya: What's it doing?
Me: It's coming out of the spaceship.
Freya: What's that?
Me: It's the big spaceship again.
Freya: What's that?
Me: It's the little spaceship.
Freya: What's that?
Me: It's the spaceman.
Freya: What's that?
Me: (realising now wasn't the time to explain the concept of psychotic computers) It's the spaceman going for a spin in space.

And so on.

This weekend has been overtaken by paperwork. Although with the current dayjob that is a novelty rather than a regular occurence. I had ten minutes where I got to plug my Warr Guitar into and amp and play for Freya before the phone rang and 'other things' took over again. I'm planning on doing a lot of music making this Wednesday night.

Comments

Popular Posts