At last!

So, after a long time writing, recording, editing, mixing and mastering - the album I've been working on with John Marcell will finally arrive on 9th December. It will be available as a 'pay what you want' download (with extra track art and pdf booklet) until the new year, when we'll put a fair price on it. I'll put a link here on the 9th.

John has provided standard and new standard guitar work, loops, soundscapes and a ton or two of inspiration. I've played fretless bass, touch guitar and manipulated sounds and voices until everything sounded right. This time I've also had my producer hat on too, which has been a challenge, albeit a fascinating one.

Since the album is yours for what you want to pay for it, I would urge you, gentle reader, to give it a go if you're open to new music. More on the 9th.

Comments

Popular Posts