With twenty minutes to go...

It's nearly the New Year and just before the internet crashes I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year. According to the stats page on Blogger people are reading this in America, Japan, Germany England and Scotland. I hope all of you have a positive and rewarding 2012.

I have some goals for the year ahead. I want to improve my chess, read and write more poetry, take better photographs and, above all, play more gigs. I was pleased to finally complete my Recall album this year and get to play bass on some interesting and challenging projects. I got to see the incredible band, Ronin and meet the delightful Sid Smith. I've played a lot of Scrabble, written plenty of new music and helped the ECM label stay afloat for another year. I've enjoyed supporting good causes and doing my little bit to fight corruption and injustice.

Love to you all. See you in 2012.

Comments

Popular Posts