Piccolette

My love of taking pictures goes back a long way. I have two main cameras now, a biggish DSLR and a tiny point-and-shoot for when people don't want a big camera in their face. Having enjoyed the delights of digital for a long while now, it was only a matter of time before the urge to shoot on film again arrived.

Well it did, and I resisted. This was easy since I don't have a film camera any more (my last two were stolen).

But then, at my mum' house recently we found my granddad's camera. He used to develop his own photographs and I have plenty of pictures taken by him. But now I have the device he used. It seems obvious that my dad, who inherited it, didn't take a lot of shots as it's in great condition. I'm going to have to work a bit to find the appropriate film for it but, ladies and gents, here is the Piccolette, pocket camera, made in the 1920s. Once I get the film I'll post some results.


Comments

Popular Posts