Why I won't use Chancellor's Estate Agents

Here's the text of a letter I've just sent. They told me they could easily sell my house and do so very quickly. After ten months of incompetence and lies this letter was long overdue.

------------

By my reckoning our contract is now up. Could you please remove the house details from your website.

I thought we had an arrangement that you would not show anyone around  the house without letting me know first. I'm aware that someone was in the house today and I can find no record of being warned.

It's a real shame that I put so much trust in your company. I'm especially sad that I waited so long for the last 'buyer' and trusted in all the messages I got from ______ and others. Your man from head office, _________, promised to get on the case to chase him (the buyer) up and yet it was only through my own investigations that I found there had been no progress.

I wasted months, lost the chance to sell the house at the optimum time of year, lost the chance to buy my dream house, wasted days arranging a mortgage, disappointed my children and spent a small fortune on bills for the house and rent. And still, after all that, Chancellors break promises to me.

I do not wish to have any further communication with your company. Please take me off you email lists, get the house of your website and (as a company) sort out your ethics.

Comments

Popular Posts